The Bhagwat Gita is the narration of a story by Lord Krishna of people with a CLOSED MIND.
Krishna narrates the story of the people who ended up destroying themselves because of their myopic and hyper focussed mind.
Krishna himself was enlightened not because he followed any of the principles interpreted by humans from the Bhagwat Gita , he was able to narrate the Bhagwat Gita as he had realized his TRUE SELF. The Realised one is the one who can over come anything by the POWER OF HIS MIND. He had conquered his mind and was beyond any limitations imposed on him. He was enlightened by his OPEN MINDED NESS, his ability to connect with consciousness.
If you want to understand the Bhagwat Gita, understand how Krishna overcome the challenges in his life.
1) Krishna was born 5252 years ago
2) Date of Birth : 18 th July,3228 B.C
3) Month: Shravan
4) Day: Ashtami
5) Nakshatra: Rohini
6) Day: Wednesday
7) Time: 00:00 A.M.
8) Shri Krishna lived 125 years, 08 months & 07 days.
9) Date of Death: 18th February 3102BC.
10) When Krishna was 89 years old ; the mega war (Kurukshetra) war took place.
11) He died 36 years after the Kurukshetra war.
12) Kurukshetra War was started on Mrigashira Shukla Ekadashi,BC 3139. i.e “8th December 3139BC” and ended on “25th December, 3139BC”.
12) There was a Solar eclipse between “3p.m to 5p.m on 21st December, 3139BC” ; cause of Jayadrath’s death.
13) Bhishma died on 2nd February,(First Ekadasi of the Uttarayana), in 3138 B.C.
14) Krishna is worshipped as:
(a)Krishna Kanhaiyya : Mathura
(b) Jagannath:- In Odisha
(c) Vithoba:- In Maharashtra
(d) Srinath: In Rajasthan
(e) Dwarakadheesh: In Gujarat
(f) Ranchhod: In Gujarat
(g) Krishna : Udipi, Karnataka
15) Bilological Father: Vasudeva
16) Biological Mother: Devaki
17) Adopted Father:- Nanda
18) Adopted Mother: Yashoda
19 Elder Brother: Balaram
20) Sister: Subhadra
21) Birth Place: Mathura
22) Wives: Rukmini, Satyabhama, Jambavati, Kalindi, Mitravinda, Nagnajiti, Bhadra, Lakshmana
23) Krishna is reported to have Killed only 4 people in his life time.
(i) Chanoora ; the Wrestler
(ii) Kamsa ; his maternal uncle
(iii) & (iv) Shishupaala and Dantavakra ; his cousins.
24) Life was not fair to him at all. His mother was from Ugra clan, and Father from Yadava clan, inter-racial marriage.
25) He was born dark skinned. He was not named at all throughout his life. The whole village of Gokul started calling him the black one ; Kanha. He was ridiculed and teased for being black, short and adopted too. His childhood was wrought with life threatening situations.
26) ‘Drought’ and “threat of wild wolves” made them shift from ‘Gokul’ to ‘Vrindavan’ at the age 9.
27) He stayed in Vrindavan till 14~16 years. He killed his own uncle at the age of 14~16 years at Mathura.
He then released his biological mother and father were someone else.
28) He never returned to Vrindavan ever again.
29) He had to migrate to Dwaraka from Mathura due to threat of a Sindhu King ; Kala Yaavana.
30) He defeated ‘Jarasandha’ with the help of ‘Vainatheya’ Tribes on Gomantaka hill (now Goa).
31) He rebuilt Dwaraka.
32) He then left to Sandipani’s Ashram in Ujjain to start his schooling at age 16~18.
33) He had to fight the pirates from Afrika and rescue his teachers son; Punardatta; who was kidnapped near Prabhasa ; a sea port in Gujarat.
34) After his education, he came to know about his cousins fate of Vanvas. He came to their rescue in ”Wax house” and later his cousins got married to Draupadi. His role was immense in this saga.
35) Then, he helped his cousins establish Indraprastha and their Kingdom.
36) He saved Draupadi from embarrassment.
37) He stood by his cousins during their exile.
38) He stood by them and made them win the Kurushetra war.
39) He saw his cherished city, Dwaraka washed away.
40) He was killed by a hunter (Jara by name) in nearby forest.
41) He did things that the common mind could not imagine and thus he pulled of miracles. His life was that of the one who was satisfied not necessarily world successful. He was always at peace no matter what the challenge. At every turn, he had challenges and even more bigger challenges. He was always in the moment and knew what was the best course of action at that point of time.
42) He faced everything and everyone with a sense of responsibility and yet remained unattached.
43) One of his names is “Ranchod” the one who runs away from the battlefield. He understood how to use his EGO.
44) He is the only person, who knew understood past and predicted his future by the actions he took in the now.
45) He was the epitome of masculinity and the epitome of femineity.
46) He knew that the world will always be critical of him and will judge him as a negative person, but he did not care and always did what was the right thing to do for uplifting human values and betterment of humanity. He stood by the weak and the old and provided strength, guidance and support by his presence for the young to rise.
The Secret lies in understanding Lord Krishna!
Krishna means the satisfied one as opposed to Trishna, Krishna – the one who has nothing to loose.
My head bows down at the feet of the one who has been anointed as the Supreme God Head of Consciousness.
RADHA EXPANDED HIS MIND INTO CONSCIOUSNESS!
RADHA IS SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS! THE ONENESS!