Let us look at some of the miraculous happenings that are occurring within us now, as one reads this blog. It is medically proven that a part of our nervous system called the autonomous nervous system controls all the life critical functions of the body.
The autonomic nervous system controls internal body processes such as the following:
- Blood pressure
- Heart and breathing rates
- Body temperature
- Metabolism (thus affecting body weight)
- The balance of water and electrolytes
- The production of body fluids (saliva, sweat, and tears)
- Sexual response
Just to give you the magnanimity of the intelligence at work within us, below are some regular function with biological statistics for the sake of cognitive quantification.
- From two cells the entire architecture of the human body was created in 9 months – 2 cells to 26 million cells.
- In an average person with a life expectancy of 75 years the heart beats 2.35 billion times, it pumps on an average 6000 liters of blood daily.
- The body regulates temperature, manages digestions and extracts oxygen from the air in the lungs and the same reaches every cell.
- It manages the effective cleansing of the system by discharging impurities.
- One million cells die in the human body every second and the same are replaced instantaneously.
All this and more is happening in our body without our awareness and interference.
The same intelligence is operating outside in the environment, we can see the magic of the celestial system and the nature occurring every day.
So, scientific evidence proves that all life critical function that naturally happen in a healthy human body that we have no control over thus these are referred to as the autonomous functions. Despite medical advances and the comfort that we have today, the quality of majority of human life is far from satisfactory. May be its time to understand ourselves
- Why do we develop disease and illness?
- How do we interfere with the autonomous system?
- What affect does the interference have on the internal homeostasis?
- What is the effect of a disturbed homeostasis on our health and life?
It is about understanding the self and striking a balance between the mind, the body, the heart and the spirit.
There is a rational explanation that can be scientifically validated and understood through personal experience. With understanding and practice one can actually overcome all external challenges internally and one can live a life of joy, health, wealth and wisdom.
It is time to trust this intelligence and allow this intelligence to create the lives we desire.
To understand how to improve well-being and overcome external challenges internally – Kindly log onto www.suniltapse.com and leave a comment about this blog and write to me from my website page “Connect with Sunil”.